Plushie Lineup Released

Everything from growing turnips to winning first place in the horse races, this is the place for citizen news!

Plushie Lineup Released

Postby tgainsbrough » 09 Jun 2014, 17:52

Natsume has done it again!! They are releasing 6 plushies again this year for their TLV of which the E3 dog is NOT included so that would technically make 7. Why Natsume? You are going to drive your fans away. :'(

Natsume's list of plushies.
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Plushie Lineup Released

Postby jschong93 » 11 Jun 2014, 00:55

It's hard for fans to see new plushies they may never have come out. :( $25 is a standard price for something like this, but is the price of half a game so...
Love anime? Join the TnH Anime Fanclub~!

jschong93
Country Folk
Country Folk

Postby tgainsbrough » 11 Jun 2014, 14:58

On the page it says:

"Following up on the successful sales of last year’s Harvest Moon Deluxe Plush Series offerings, Multiverse Studio’s 2014 Harvest Moon deluxe lineup raises the “squeal” factor with plans to release a total of 6 plushes in 2014. "

And the dog and chicken are already released on this page with the giant cow and the panda: http://www.sotatoys.com/plush-toys/

So I am pretty sure they will all come out. But yeah the money is always the problem. :(
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jschong93 » 16 Jun 2014, 12:25

Oh, I meant that the fans might not (and likely will not) get all the new plushies that come out. Wording was weird. :P
Love anime? Join the TnH Anime Fanclub~!

jschong93
Country Folk
Country Folk

Postby Pinkcat Flower » 17 Jun 2014, 06:11

I wish that website was more specific than July. I will have to go back on it on the 1st of July and see if they are actually for sale then. XD
Pinkcat Flower
Barn Raiser
Barn Raiser

Postby tgainsbrough » 03 Jul 2014, 13:08

Natsume confirmed several of these plushies. *sighs* So yeah it's lots of plushies.

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Citizen News

Who is farming

Citizens browsing this forum: No citizens and 1 traveler