Anyone have the game?

Anyone have the game?

Postby tgainsbrough » 12 Nov 2014, 23:36

Have anyone played the game or tried it out? I'm interested to see what you think of it.
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Anyone have the game?

Postby Pikamew » 15 Nov 2014, 18:08

I am also curious to hear if anyone here has tried it. I didn't pick it up yet, but so far, most of what people are saying about it has me on the fence.
<(o^_^o)> -( Pika pi!)
Pikamew
Suburban Squatter
Suburban Squatter

Postby tgainsbrough » 16 Nov 2014, 23:47

I have it. I have played it. I collected it for the freaking plushie I admit it. Anyways, so far it has not had me enthralled to play it. It really is a on the fence type of feel to it. The controls are weak, but it has an interesting plot, but the graphics are strange, but there is world building. So it just keeps going back and forth. Not really much to get into it unless you play only for the story even with frustrating controls. I'm actually wondering how people have played it all the way through. :/
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Keera » 18 Nov 2014, 11:19

I was originally planning to get it, but.. I think I might have changed my mind. I absolutely looove the terraforming aspect, but I've heard a lot about the clunky controls. And also something about really slow crop harvesting animations.. I've heard the villagers are bland, too. I do like that you don't have to give gifts to win people over, though.
Keera
Backyard Settler
Backyard Settler

Postby tgainsbrough » 18 Nov 2014, 20:37

OMG the timer is horrendous. The time goes faster than a second by. Like 2-3 minutes a second. And it takes like 5 minutes then to harvest. :(

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pinkcat Flower » 11 Dec 2014, 15:38

Still waiting for a release date for the UK ^^
Pinkcat Flower
Barn Raiser
Barn Raiser

Postby tgainsbrough » 11 Dec 2014, 16:51

I hope it goes well. So far some people really love it, other people are okay wit it and others hate it. However, school just got finished so I haven't gotten to play it much.

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to HM 3D: TLV

Who is farming

Citizens browsing this forum: No citizens and 1 traveler