The Harvest Goddess

For talk about all harvest moon games or just in general.

The Harvest Goddess

Postby tgainsbrough » 04 Jun 2014, 09:48

I have notice this is the games especially going back and playing them. But she's really mean and insensitive a lot of the times. >.>;; Also very picky about the times you can visit her.
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Harvest Goddess

Postby Keera » 06 Jun 2014, 09:11

I've gotten to where I don't really care for the Harvest Goddess. I loved her in M/FoMT, but it seems like ever since that, she has been going backwards in age. She was really mature, but she kept getting younger and younger until TAADAAAAA~~ TEEHEE <3
.__.
Keera
Backyard Settler
Backyard Settler

Postby Pinkcat Flower » 07 Jun 2014, 02:53

I feel like in some of the games she doesn't really do much, and like you said you can't visit her very often, so what is the point of her? I know in some games you can marry her, but still it would be more interesting if she interacted more with the rest of the village. Maybe some events where the other villagers catch a glimpse of her, or even a love rival story of a guy she saves from drowning in the river or something! ^^
Pinkcat Flower
Barn Raiser
Barn Raiser

Postby tgainsbrough » 07 Jun 2014, 12:16

And in the games when you marry her she is really picky, never is home and just leaves her child unattended. >.>;; Even the Harvest King does more. I liked AWL where she didn't exist but the harvest sprites did but they said that maybe some day she would appear.
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jschong93 » 11 Jun 2014, 00:47

I think of her more now as a cameo than anything in the recent games. I don't particularly mind as long as I don't pay it attention.
Love anime? Join the TnH Anime Fanclub~!

jschong93
Country Folk
Country Folk

Return to General HM Talk

Who is farming

Citizens browsing this forum: No citizens and 3 travelers