Hello, everyone!

Everything from growing turnips to winning first place in the horse races, this is the place for citizen news!

Hello, everyone!

Postby tgainsbrough » 25 May 2016, 15:44

I don't know if any of the regulars are still around, but I wanted to say I'm back. I'll be working over the next few months to revamp the website and hopefully make it 10x better than it was. I really do apologize. On June 7th, 2015 I suffered a severe brain injury. I'm still not up to my full functioning capacity, but I was bed ridden and had severe trouble with my daily life. Before that I had just been left by my fiance of 6 years. So it last year was a very hard time for me. However, I am now getting back on me feet. I'm trying to work through all the issues from the injury and illnesses I have gotten. Hopefully I can make this website as great as it once was if not better. Thank you! #^.^
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello, everyone!

Postby Pikamew » 02 Jul 2016, 08:53

I've been checking back every once in a while. Nice to see the forums up again! So sorry to hear about your troubles over the past year. I can relate, I had nerve damage in my head after a car accident last summer. Not quite as serious as what you had going on it sounds like, but I know it's upsetting to lose proper function of things. I hope you continue to recover and can get back to your normal activities soon!
<(o^_^o)> -( Pika pi!)
Pikamew
Suburban Squatter
Suburban Squatter

Re: Hello, everyone!

Postby tgainsbrough » 26 Jul 2016, 16:16

Thank you. I'll definitely be working hard on the site. Caught a nasty cold so I'm trying to get over that. I still have all the handmade plushies and prizes for the contests. They have been sitting in a box waiting for me too get better. I think I'll get some more fun and creative prizes too. :) I definitely missed this site and don't want it to go anywhere any time soon. <3
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Citizen News

Who is farming

Citizens browsing this forum: No citizens and 1 traveler