Tsuki no Hito Facebook Post

Everything from growing turnips to winning first place in the horse races, this is the place for citizen news!

Tsuki no Hito Facebook Post

Postby Pinkcat Flower » 03 Jul 2014, 16:35

I just saw a Tsuki no Hito Facebook page saying you've managed to buy some more plushes from somewhere. I was just wondering if you could let us know where in the hope that they aren't sold out and ship to the UK :P I knowbyiu tagged Natsume, but wasn't sure if you meant you bought the plushes from them.
Pinkcat Flower
Barn Raiser
Barn Raiser

Re: Tsuki no Hito Facebook Post

Postby tgainsbrough » 03 Jul 2014, 17:34

Natsume's store has two plushies for hometown story still available. So I was able to get the pochina and yellow ember. I also got the E3 dog plush which is about $25 on eBay. There are a lot of them. The panda plush is available via eBay or I can give you a link to the company who makes them if you like. That's how I ordered it. It was about $30. :)
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pinkcat Flower » 06 Jul 2014, 04:59

Ah ok, thanks for the info ^^ I doubt Natsume will ever ship outside USA. I've got the panda, so that's ok. Is it Sota toys that you're thinking of? I've got their webpage up on my phone and I refresh it everyday to check if the Dog and Chicken have gone on sale yet ^^ They also said it's not definite that they won't be selling Embers at some point! :D
Pinkcat Flower
Barn Raiser
Barn Raiser

Postby tgainsbrough » 07 Jul 2014, 10:31

I watch them too I can't wait. :)
But many people on ebay ship worldwide. :D I know I get stuff from Japan all the time. :P
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pinkcat Flower » 07 Jul 2014, 14:14

I still feel a bit unsure about buying off eBay. I'm just overly paranoid about getting ripped off :/ But if I want it enough, I will have to get over my fears! XD
Pinkcat Flower
Barn Raiser
Barn Raiser

Postby tgainsbrough » 08 Jul 2014, 14:14

EBay has an amazing policy to prevent that. If the item does not arrive or not as described you file a complaint and get your money back. Including if it doesn't arrive. :)

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tgainsbrough » 08 Jul 2014, 14:17

Also now only missing the blue ember. <3

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jschong93 » 08 Jul 2014, 14:37

Nice, definitely post up a pic of the newly acquired collection later! Set up in various stages haha.
Love anime? Join the TnH Anime Fanclub~!

jschong93
Country Folk
Country Folk

Return to Citizen News

Who is farming

Citizens browsing this forum: No citizens and 1 traveler