I'll have a surprise for you!

Everything from growing turnips to winning first place in the horse races, this is the place for citizen news!

I'll have a surprise for you!

Postby tgainsbrough » 03 Jul 2014, 13:38

By the end of July (when summer school is done for me) I will be taking a picture of my Harvest moon whole collection and sharing it with you. However it would be public so I'll let you know when you can PM me for a secret link. ;D

The collection will include both my harvest moon collection and my natsume collection (which is way smaller) I am really proud of it and since you guys are such regulars I'd be happy to share it with you.

I do share my collection with Celestral along with this site but she hadn't been on in a while due to school and such taking up her time. But I want to dedicate my whole Harvest Moon Collection to you guys the citizens of Tsuki no Hito! And my goal is one day to have a "Museum" type space in my house where people can come visit to see everything that I have collected. <3
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Citizen News

Who is farming

Citizens browsing this forum: No citizens and 1 traveler