I have not vanished I swear!

Everything from growing turnips to winning first place in the horse races, this is the place for citizen news!

I have not vanished I swear!

Postby tgainsbrough » 25 Jun 2014, 17:36

Sorry guys that I have been quiet for a bit. My teacher assigned a 22 page written exam.... I've spent all of my waking hours doing it. My brother was away at a friends so he will be on with all of you guys soon. Thank you so much!! #<3
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I have not vanished I swear!

Postby tgainsbrough » 07 Jul 2014, 10:33

Just had to work three days on transferring everything to my new computer. OMG malware got on it and now I have to focus on homwork and getting it set up but now I can see the html for the website where before I had to borrow someone's computer. :D
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pinkcat Flower » 07 Jul 2014, 14:16

Your life seems so action-packed all the time! XD I hope you have time to sit down and relax now and again! ^^
Pinkcat Flower
Barn Raiser
Barn Raiser

Postby jschong93 » 08 Jul 2014, 14:38

I agree with Pinkcat. O__O Good luck with your written exam!
Love anime? Join the TnH Anime Fanclub~!

jschong93
Country Folk
Country Folk

Postby tgainsbrough » 08 Jul 2014, 23:30

Thanks, I'll probably be gone during my final exam. Which will be another 22 page minimum, plus I have another two 5 page research papers, and an honors project. So my final week (next week) is going to be me just continuously working. But then after that I'll have some time to relax, before I work at a anime convention (which I hope I can and am not totally brain dead) then we celebrate our Tsuki no Hito anniversary! :D <3

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Citizen News

Who is farming

Citizens browsing this forum: No citizens and 1 traveler