Prizes Update

Everything from growing turnips to winning first place in the horse races, this is the place for citizen news!

Prizes Update

Postby tgainsbrough » 09 Jun 2014, 17:51

I spend my money ($300) in keeping the site running for the next two years. So I have to wait until the end of June before I get more money to actually afford sending out prizes in the mail. I do apologize for the wait for you guys. I promise I will get them out as soon as I can guys, thank you so much for your patience. #<3
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Prizes Update

Postby Pinkcat Flower » 11 Jun 2014, 16:12

Don't worry, tgains! You are being kind by giving prizes for the competitions, none of us would be rude enough to be annoyed about not getting the prizes straight away, the competitions themselves are more than enough. They give us a way of sharing our passions for Harvest Moon. <3
Pinkcat Flower
Barn Raiser
Barn Raiser

Postby tgainsbrough » 15 Jun 2014, 11:31

Aww thanks. :)
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jschong93 » 16 Jun 2014, 12:27

Agreed! It was so much fun looking at other people's entries and submitting my own. :)
Love anime? Join the TnH Anime Fanclub~!

jschong93
Country Folk
Country Folk

Return to Citizen News

Who is farming

Citizens browsing this forum: No citizens and 1 traveler