New Harvest Moon Announced!

Everything from growing turnips to winning first place in the horse races, this is the place for citizen news!

New Harvest Moon Announced!

Postby tgainsbrough » 03 Jun 2014, 12:21

Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley for the 3DS!
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Harvest Moon Announced!

Postby Pinkcat Flower » 03 Jun 2014, 14:37

I'm a little confused about why xseed are doing Story of Seasons but Natsume are continuing with games still called Harvest Moon. I thought Story of Seasons was just a name change for HM.
Pinkcat Flower
Barn Raiser
Barn Raiser

Postby jschong93 » 03 Jun 2014, 20:54

I think it's because Natsume has the rights to the name Harvest Moon, so xseed has to name it something else. Don't quite like their choice of name though.
Love anime? Join the TnH Anime Fanclub~!

jschong93
Country Folk
Country Folk

Postby Keera » 03 Jun 2014, 21:21

It is a little confusing, but I'm really excited for both of them to come out :D
Keera
Backyard Settler
Backyard Settler

Postby tgainsbrough » 04 Jun 2014, 08:56

I believe marvelous developed story of seasons and xseed took up the chance as they had before. (sadly their run of rune factory games was not my fav.) Anyways, Natsume themselves went and developed their own Harvest Moon game. And for their sake I hope it takes away what we've been hating about the other games which is being overwhelmed with too much stuff and goes back to the basics. I'll still be getting both (as I do have the other xseed games) but I hope they also don't overwhelm us with too many collectables again. :/
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tgainsbrough » 04 Jun 2014, 09:23

Just added two new forums to the 8th gen section. :) Story of Seasons will be treated as an HM game as it was originally one unless it is going to change drastically.

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Citizen News

Who is farming

Citizens browsing this forum: No citizens and 1 traveler