Weekly HM Quest Updates

Everything from growing turnips to winning first place in the horse races, this is the place for citizen news!

Weekly HM Quest Updates

Postby tgainsbrough » 31 Jul 2013, 16:30

New HM Quest up! Since the post is always edited you will not know when it is up! So this topic it to let you know. ;) Along with asking questions! :D
Click here for HM Weekly Quest
Click here for HM Quest Entry Form
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Weekly HM Quest Updates

Postby tgainsbrough » 03 Aug 2013, 21:30

This current quest will go until next monday, not this up coming monday as that would be less than a week. We already have the next two weeks set up! So be ready!
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jschong93 » 03 Aug 2013, 22:39

Okay good! I'm not sure what my favourite HM moment is.. hmm..
Love anime? Join the TnH Anime Fanclub~!

jschong93
Country Folk
Country Folk

Postby tgainsbrough » 03 Aug 2013, 23:35

Mine was totally the first moment I actually #<3 harvest moon. That was when Nami tells you she ran out of money and has to leave and you tell her to work for you. It made me cry.

So maybe your favorite moment is won like that? Or one that made you laugh so hard you still giggle about it now? :)

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Keera » 06 Aug 2013, 23:50

I decided to do the most recent HM moment that made me mentally keysmash slakjsdfaksd
Sanjay is just too sweet for his own good, omg <3
Keera
Backyard Settler
Backyard Settler

Postby tgainsbrough » 07 Aug 2013, 11:34

#:D

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tgainsbrough » 19 May 2014, 10:21

Sorry if you had already wonder what's been taking so long. I was spending a few weeks with my fiance before I didn't get to see him again before our wedding. (He's got summer school about 3 hours away) So while I was here I didn't really have any Harvest Moon games to take a picture of for the weekly Harvest Moon and then I forgot on the PS3 I downloaded StH & BtN. So I'll have this back up and running today. :) The picture will be up soon, please be sure to check in before the week is up. <3

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tgainsbrough » 19 May 2014, 23:43

Example pictures added and some info updated. Check it out! :)

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tgainsbrough » 21 May 2014, 14:48

Pictures now from StH are also up on the page. :)

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tgainsbrough » 25 May 2014, 11:58

Hey everyone tomorrow is the last day for the quest. Is anyone wanting to participate?

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Keera » 25 May 2014, 12:30

Oh I forgot! Thanks for reminding me! I just got back from a trip, and my sister and her boyfriend have been over ever since we got back. So things have been pretty hectic around here. They're leaving in a little bit, though, so my life will return back to normal for me to spend some quality time with HM c:
Keera
Backyard Settler
Backyard Settler

Postby tgainsbrough » 25 May 2014, 15:32

I'll extend it a bit cause the end was closing in (every monday) I'll post the next one tomorrow but give everyone until wednesday to turn this one in. #:)

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pinkcat Flower » 26 May 2014, 05:35

Why do I always forget? XD I will do it now!
Pinkcat Flower
Barn Raiser
Barn Raiser

Postby tgainsbrough » 29 May 2014, 19:25

How's everyone doing? No one has pmed me as wanting to enter the creative week.

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pinkcat Flower » 30 May 2014, 11:47

I''ve submitted my entry for the dog trick task, not sure what you mean by "wanting to enter the creative week"?
Pinkcat Flower
Barn Raiser
Barn Raiser

Next

Return to Citizen News

Who is farming

Citizens browsing this forum: No citizens and 1 traveler