Weekly HM Quest Updates

Everything from growing turnips to winning first place in the horse races, this is the place for citizen news!

Re: Weekly HM Quest Updates

Postby tgainsbrough » 30 May 2014, 12:10

All the information is updated on the page. Creative Week is an uber quest where you make a "work of art" in a harvest moon game. It could be the way you arrange your crops, animals, pets or even your family. You make art and then somewhere in your picture you have to have a hidden item that is sent via pms then you can earn extra points by guessing each others hidden items. :)
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tgainsbrough » 02 Jun 2014, 13:41

Does no one want to participate? I can just set up another regular one then. Please let me know. Thanks.
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tgainsbrough » 09 Jun 2014, 17:22

If no one wants to do this creative Quest I can move onto the next one please let me know thanks! :D

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pinkcat Flower » 11 Jun 2014, 16:16

I'm lacking in time at the moment so I'm afraid I won't be able to take part in the creative quest :(
Pinkcat Flower
Barn Raiser
Barn Raiser

Postby tgainsbrough » 15 Jun 2014, 11:31

That's okay. We will just move on to the next quest. It will be up tomorrow. :)

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Citizen News

Who is farming

Citizens browsing this forum: No citizens and 1 traveler