Main page

Any issues in the website? Spelling errors or links not working? Please post them here.

Main page

Postby jschong93 » 03 Sep 2012, 17:04

This might be only a problem for me, but when I visit the Tsuki no Hito main page, I still see August 15, 2012 stuff instead of September. I didn't realize this until the member of the month thing was mentioned. I do see the September 2012 link in the News section though.
Love anime? Join the TnH Anime Fanclub~!

jschong93
Country Folk
Country Folk

Re: Main page

Postby tgainsbrough » 03 Sep 2012, 18:23

When we first launched the website, it took me 15 minutes to realize the site wasn't updating. I'd suggest refreshing your cashe as that worked for me. But I haven't had the problem recently.
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jschong93 » 03 Sep 2012, 21:45

I refreshed my cache and it worked. Thanks! :)
Love anime? Join the TnH Anime Fanclub~!

jschong93
Country Folk
Country Folk

Postby tgainsbrough » 03 Sep 2012, 21:58

Your welcome! :) The front page is a little funny that way as we have it being rerouted from the original page (construction). So it sometimes holds your cashe. :/
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Website Problems

Who is farming

Citizens browsing this forum: No citizens and 1 traveler