Retro gaming!

Retro gaming!

Postby tgainsbrough » 24 May 2014, 10:49

Anyone interested in Retro gaming? <3

I just decided to go back and play StH because I have it on PSN on my PS3. So far I have noticed differences between this one and the StH for the PS2. My brother has joined me in this conquest to play it! Anyone want to join? :D
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Retro gaming!

Postby Pinkcat Flower » 24 May 2014, 16:39

I want to play StH so bad! I'm reasonabley sure it is the same as HoLV on psp, but I still want to play every HM game. Having it on a bigger screen with a control will probably make a difference too. I doubt it is on the UK psn. :(
Pinkcat Flower
Barn Raiser
Barn Raiser

Postby Pinkcat Flower » 24 May 2014, 16:40

However, I did get Harvest Moon Boy and Girl for my birthday and it is HILARIOUS the subtle differences the girl version has to the boy!
Pinkcat Flower
Barn Raiser
Barn Raiser

Postby tgainsbrough » 24 May 2014, 19:45

That is great! HoLV is an upgrade from StH. I'm going to be doing a review of both but I can clearly say StH is the better of the two. And I played HoLV. It's not the same I'll have the differences in the reviews. :)
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Keera » 25 May 2014, 10:08

I love retro gaming ;w;

I actually have StH but have never played it.... I'm bad about that, haha. I intend to at some point, though. It's in the pile with BtN, 64, SI, and GrB, ToT, and AP :'D
Keera
Backyard Settler
Backyard Settler

Postby tgainsbrough » 25 May 2014, 11:56

Well you should join us! It's fun to play a game that you haven't played! I have the whole collection of HM games as you know and after I got them I was like "Well might as well play them." XD So right now we are on StH to be followed by HoLV. I plan on doing a review for both (with the help of supersysscvi) but would you guys also like a comparison review just purely on the differences? So you get two unbiased reviews of each game and then one head to head?

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Keera » 25 May 2014, 12:32

Yeah a review on the differences would be nice, I think!
Keera
Backyard Settler
Backyard Settler

Postby tgainsbrough » 25 May 2014, 15:33

I'll definitely do that then. :)

So far I just hit summer on StH and am day 4 on HoLV.

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tgainsbrough » 31 May 2014, 09:41

Just finished my first ending on StH. Got some great info for a faq! :D

tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to HM: StH

Who is farming

Citizens browsing this forum: No citizens and 1 traveler