Photo album and evaluation

Photo album and evaluation

Postby Celestral » 17 Nov 2012, 07:35

I really loved the photo album system! That you had these kinds of collectables for completing certain events (some of which were completely missable). I wish they'd implement some of the old features in the newer games. I also liked the idea of an 'evaluation' after a certain number of years. It gave me something to work for. Yeah we have storylines now and all that, but there's no timeframe to complete them in. I liked that you were given a certain number of years to re-invigorate the farm in the old games. It motivated me to work better and achieve more, especially since not doing well meant that you could get a game over.

I always wondered what the exact requirements for the party picture were btw. I'm pretty sure it's never been 100% confirmed what they were.

There are only really two kind of people in this world,
Those who really REALLY love dragons....
And the others...

ImageSee all my dragons by clicking here :3

Our mini city needs more people! <3
Celestral
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Photo album and evaluation

Postby tgainsbrough » 17 Nov 2012, 09:40

They actually did implement that in ANB, the evaluation system on three different levels. They have a photo album in AP as well. I have my engagement photo and my wedding photo. You can get photos taken at festivals.
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Celestral » 17 Nov 2012, 09:46

I know of the photos in AP, but other than the wedding and engagement photo it doesn't really seem event related like the 64 photo album was. It's cool they implemented an evaluation system in ANB though! O:

There are only really two kind of people in this world,
Those who really REALLY love dragons....
And the others...

ImageSee all my dragons by clicking here :3

Our mini city needs more people! <3
Celestral
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tgainsbrough » 17 Nov 2012, 11:18

You can take photos I know but there are a lot event related. You can even by picture frames to hang them on your wall
Pinkcat Flower wrote:We try our best XD This forum is always good to come to if you're feeling down <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
pokemon wrote:Oh, I have an idea! A laptop! I could visit tsukinohito while playing video games!
tgainsbrough
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jschong93 » 17 Nov 2012, 12:24

I do like the photo album in 64, was really fun to look through after playing for years. :D The photos were well photographed and I do wish they did it for AP and the other games as well. I like the camera in AP too though because I could take any picture I wanted! If they combined both features together it would be perfect.
Love anime? Join the TnH Anime Fanclub~!

jschong93
Country Folk
Country Folk

Return to HM 64

Who is farming

Citizens browsing this forum: No citizens and 1 traveler